11.14.2009

Sarah & Darren

I had the honor of photographing another "Sara and Daren" at the first wedding I ever shot, so when Sarah and Darren contacted me, I knew it was fate. I have known Sarah since elementary school and was glad we were able to reconnect. I believe this is the first wedding I've photographed where the bride was also the makeup artist (it's her profession), which made for some fun images (and great makeup). The couple was married at the Birmingham Unitarian Church (which is not in Birmingham, but in Bloomfield Hills) and they partied Armenian style at St. John's Armenian Church in Southfield.

Here are some of my favorites:



Friends and Family of Sarah and Darren can pre-register to view all the images by clicking the "shop" button in the top right corner of the slideshow. You will be notified by email when they are available to view.

No comments: