3.06.2008

leggo my logo

anyone feel like making me a new logo? i am updating my logo with my new website and need some help. here's what i'm looking for: 
  • more horizontal than boxy
  • some sort of graphic element 
  • some color - preferably only 1 color
  • sans-serif font
  • possibly hinting at a mountain or peak of some sort, but subtle
  • a modern look with clean lines and a simple graphic
i know i may have sent some of you my attempts at a logo a while ago, but i have abandoned that one since someone pointed out that it looked like the H&R Block logo.... which reminds me, i need to do my taxes! post your thoughts to the comments. free print of your choice to the winning logo designer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey what about the NBC symbol for the today show. You could have two horizons overlapping and then under it have have brett mountain photography