3.05.2008

why in gods name am i doing this?

i guess i should start off by stating my purpose for bloggin'. basically, it's because everyone is doing it. its the cool thing to do. i have always envied those who have constantly updated blogs telling anyone and everyone anything and everything. now its my turn. i will be posting mostly my photos with a few musings on other things that interest me. i don't know how often it will be updated and i don't know how addicted i will become, but if it's anything like the time i became a vegetarian when i was in 6th grade because some of my friends were doing it and i thought it sounded cool, then blogging will be with me for a while (i'm still a vegetarian). enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean you are finally admitting that I am cool?

Unknown said...

I like the badass picture you have of your self