9.02.2010

157:365 Before & After 8.27.10

elana_before.jpg
Before.

elana_after.jpg
After.

No, it's not photoshopped. It's two different photos. This is a great example of one of those cheesy photographer tricks that often works. This was for Elana's senior yearbook photo and really all you need is a good smile. Don't worry, I didn't have her say "cheese."

For the first one, I had probably said something like "give me a nice smile" about 5 frames prior to this and by this point, the smile had gone a bit stale. Don't get me wrong, she looks great, but as you can tell, it wasn't her best smile. Then, all I said was "ok, now give me a real smile!" There was actually a frame between the two of these that shows her thinking over my statement and then she gave me the "real" smile. I know, it's cheesy, but it works. I do what I have to do.

1 comment:

wolney said...

Elana? wow. Where are the glasses and all those curls? Nice picture.