3.01.2010

Vote Now!


My Real Wedding from The Knot and The Nest.


***UPDATE***: They made the finals(top 10)!! You can vote once a day until April 4th. If they win, my photos will be in The Knot!


Melanie and Laurence have entered their wedding into The Knot's best wedding of 2009 contest. I enjoy every wedding I photograph, but it was one of the best of 2009! If you have a second, click on the link above and vote for them. If they win, they get a trip to Hawaii and my photos would be featured in The Knot's magazine. It's basically a popularity contest, so the more votes the better! You can vote once a day from now through March 21st. Melanie and Laurence thank you in advance for helping them to win a trip and the title of Best Wedding of 2009 (I think it should come with a big belt like the kind you get for winning Wrestlemania!)

No comments: