7.27.2010

123:365 transportation 7.23.10

surreal-sunset.jpg
happy accident.

I know what you are thinking - this isn't transportation. I disagree. I'm taking artistic license on this one to say that I was "transported" to another world by the sunset tonight. It was all crazy red, pink, and orange. The soft look to the photo isn't a fancy photoshop filter, quite the opposite - in fact, I didn't really do any work on the photo after it was shot. This was a very humid night and my lens was fogged with condensation. It had been inside in the air conditioning and it looked like a cold glass of water when I brought it outside. I almost didn't take the photo because of the fogging, but I said "what the hell" and shot off a few frames anyway. I rather like the look, especially with this photo. It enhances the otherworldlyness. So enjoy being transported to mars. Tomorrow I'll have something more traditionally recognized as transportation.

No comments: