7.30.2010

124:365 Transportation 7.24.10

little-plane.jpg
plane and simple.

It kinda looks like a toy airplane, but I swear it's real. I spent about 45 minutes waiting near a small airport for a plane to fly over. I was thinking it would be really cool to get a shot as it was landing or taking off and have most of the plane fill the frame. So I waited, and waited, and waited. Apparently no one wanted to go for a flight that day. I ran out of time and had to go home. Luckily, there are planes constantly flying over my house as they are coming in for a landing at Detroit Metro airport. They aren't that close to the ground at this point, but they are there. So I pulled out the big lens and got as close as I could. The result - this photo looks a little like a toy plane. I swear it's real. There are probably 100 people in the plane. I didn't even do anything weird to the photo to make it look small. Well, here it is - a plain plane. enjoy.

No comments: